I am hoping you can share with me what tools you use in your business that you love the most and in particular your podcast setup?
I am thinking go creating my own podcast to complement by lifestyle blog and business and am hoping you can help me out with tips?
Love the podcast – I listen to some of them twice – so helpful and relevant and YLD is helping me implement what I have been reading and learning for years into my life – just this month alone I have noticed a huge shift – for anyone in the program reading who may have had a slow January *my friend is also enrolled here and she has kids and hasn’t been able to do all the work this month because of school holidays – start feb 1 – make it count – do the action workbooks – they are as you would say GOLD!
Thanks for your time! xox
OK so tools – here is what I use a lot!
– I Mac
– I pad with keyboard
– beats head phones
– Samson earpiece for coaching calls
– blue yeti pro mic for recording podcasts
– garage band to record podcasts (then I send them to Andrew Montesi at APIRO consulting to edit – he is fantastic you can email him at email@example.com)
– screen flow to edit video
– zoom for all video calls and webinars
– Vimeo for uploading videos to site
– Soundcloud for audio recordings to site
Go record that podcast!! Keep it simple with tech – you don’t need much and just start recording and release them – less drama the better. It was a big learning for me but so glad I did it and Andrew was a huge help.