The Collective Organisation ACN 612 419 824 may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them. Any variations will only apply to purchases made after these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
1. The Collective Organisation will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. The Collective Organisation does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
2. If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. The Collective Organisation will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
3. The Collective Organisation will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event. The Collective Organisation may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets. The Collective Organisation may not replace tickets where seating is unallocated (general admission tickets).
Variations to performances or events
4. The Collective Organisation reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute speakers and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity.
Conditions of entry
5. Admission to an event is subject to the following terms:
a. You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where The Collective Organisation has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
b. If you arrive late, you may not be admitted in to the event.
c. You may not be permitted to take into the event, or use, cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (including mobile phones).
d. You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event.
Authenticity and validity of tickets
6. Entry to an event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from The Collective Organisation or other authorised points of sale.
Resale of tickets
1. Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of The Collective Organisation, be resold, offered for resale or given to any other person.
SCALPING WARNING: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
Collection and delivery of tickets
2. You must allow adequate time for collection or delivery of tickets. Methods of collection and/or delivery will be available when choosing your collection/delivery details. The Collective Organisation may change your delivery method to “venue collect” at its discretion.
Limitations on number of tickets purchased
3. When purchasing tickets for a particular event you may be limited to a specified number of tickets. If you exceed the stated ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets cancelled without notice by The Collective Organisation at its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information. Ticket limits apply to ensure fair access to tickets.
4. While The Collective Organisation takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. The Collective Organisation may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error The Collective Organisation will endeavour to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
The term “including” when used in these Terms and Conditions is not a term of limitation.