The Collective Organisation ACN 612 419 824 may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them. Any variations will only apply to purchases made after these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
1. The Collective Organisation will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. The Collective Organisation does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
2. If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. The Collective Organisation will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
3. The Collective Organisation will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event. The Collective Organisation may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets. The Collective Organisation may not replace tickets where seating is unallocated (general admission tickets).
Variations to performances or events
4. The Collective Organisation reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute speakers and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity.
Conditions of entry
5. Admission to an event is subject to the following terms:
a. You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where The Collective Organisation has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
b. If you arrive late, you may not be admitted in to the event.
c. You may not be permitted to take into the event, or use, cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (including mobile phones).
d. You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event.